its only $9.95 too....i might just watch it to see how dumb people can be
Is anyone going to watch the Hunting Debate 2005? It pits Wayne LaPierre from the NRA, against Andrew Butler from PETA. It comes on pay per view on the 18th. Should be an enjoyable event were the PETA representative looks rather stupid.
crack is whack
its only $9.95 too....i might just watch it to see how dumb people can be
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
10 bucks?
no way.
I am all for gun control, but PETA needs to realize that because of animal testing then humans have increased life expectancy by over 20 years.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
PETA people are about stupid, I read somewhere on there sight that over 400 species of animals are homosexual. So I guess they promote the homo gay as well.
crack is whack
PETA does a lot of good for animal right's but some take it too far. Just like some hunters take it too far and hunt illegal and spotlight when it is against the law.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
True, but as a collective hole they are trying to put animals on the same level as a human, which is ridiculous. I try to be the most ethical sportsman that I know, when it comes to hunting and fishing but they would still probably curse the day I was born.
crack is whack
I curse the day you were born monkeyhead. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
actually the number of species with homosexual tendencys are alot more than 400..almost every species has homosexual tendencys. not saying the animal its self is gay, but as my ecologist professor says its more for a companionship then a sexual basis.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
That's it Mega me and you on the fifty yard line it's time to rumble.
crack is whack
They do take it too far sometimes but atleast its for a good cause ya know
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
Bookmarks